Azorult Stealer 3.3 is capable of doing the following things:
- monitors the contents of the clipboard.
- bypasses the Windows firewall.
- fully works in usermode, does not require administrator rights.
- the performance was thoroughly tested on Windows XP – Windows 11 x86 / x64, as well as Windows Server.
- reports on the user’s PC are not stored in any form (except for local assembly), the keylogger monitors the user’s activity and the presence of a connection – while sending a log to the php panel no more than once every 5 minutes using an HTTP POST request, like a browser.
- does not eat resources, does not cause any sticking or glitches, does not freeze, does not load percentages, does not fall, hawala 1-2 MB of RAM.
- any hosting with php support is suitable for the panel.
- in the log you can see IP, PC user name, window name, text entered by the user and the contents of the clipboard.
- logs are sorted by bots, inside the bot – by date and IP.
- to identify bots, you can use an ID identical or a network mac address (optional).
- for greater clarity, the logs are supplemented with screenshots, which are taken by timer – every 5 minutes. user work.
- size of unencrypted build ~ 200 Kb.
- the build does not contain any passwords to access the server.
- various options for both EXE and DLL assemblies are possible – both with automatic installation by double-click and for launching in memory.
- added a function for the bot to execute .js code (loader or other payload) – created as a task in the panel for everyone or for a specific bot;
- new panel with search, GeoIP and the ability to delete logs;
- it became possible to send logs to email (in transit through php gate).
Included with the software is a short manual describing its operation and features of use.