Last edited: 10/07/2020 5:03 PM
This Terms of Service is a legal contract between you and Ultra Hacks(“Ultra Hacks“, “we“, “our“), governing your use of software or web services or mobile or web software (“ Ultra Hacks ”) owned, controlled or offered by Ultra Hacks (collectively, the ”Ultra Hacks“). PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY USING ULTRA HACKS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING ULTRA HACKS IMMEDIATELY.
You acknowledge and agree that this contract is only between you and Ultra Hacks and not any of Ultra Hacks’s partners, distributors, promoters, or service providers (collectively, “Distributors”). Should you have any issue or claim with respect to the Ultra Hacks, and not its Distributors will be solely responsible for addressing the issue or claim. If you have obtained the Ultra Hacks from one of Ultra Hacks’s Distributors, you agree that any such Distributor will have no obligation or responsibility to provide you any warranty, maintenance, and support services with respect to the Ultra Hacks.
- LICENSE GRANT
All Ultra Hacks are licensed to you and not sold. Subject to the terms of this agreement, Ultra Hacks grants you a personal, non- exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to use the Ultra Hacks software’s solely for your personal or internal business purposes. You may use the Ultra Hacks software’s on one personal computer legally under your control, for your personal or internal business use. When you submit User Data to Ultra Hacks, you hereby grant to Ultra Hacks, a non- exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to distribute your User Data through the Ultra Hacks Service on your behalf solely for the purpose of providing the secure messaging service. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the Ultra Hacks, such open-source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party end user license agreement, if any, authorizing the use of such code.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Ultra Hacks and all content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and services are the property of Ultra Hacks or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. Except for the express license granted to you, no right, title, interest or license to the Ultra Hacks is granted to you, whether by implication, or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not: (a) reproduce or attempt to reproduce the Ultra Hacks; (b) modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the Ultra Hacks or attempt to do the foregoing; (c) attempt to circumvent or disable the Ultra Hacks or any technology, features or measures in the Ultra Hacks by any means or in any manner; (d) Attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Ultra Hacks; (e) distribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer, publish or disclose the Ultra Hacks to any third party; (f) use for a service bureau or otherwise commercialize or attempt to commercialize the use of the Ultra Hacks; or (g) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in or on the Ultra Hacks or used in connection with the Ultra Hacks.
- PAYMENTS AND LICENSING
All payments for Ultra Hacks software’s as non-refundable. Our licensing system stores user-submitted data (username, password, IP-address, computer name details, and hwid logs) This information is stored encrypted and private. We do not share your information with third party services.
When using Ultra Hacks, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to certain features, which may be posted from time to time (the ”Guidelines“), which are also hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Ultra Hacks may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the ultrahacks.org site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the Ultra Hacks after those changes are posted.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Ultra Hacks will not be liable for any damages or liability resulting from your account information. You agree not to sell or transfer or allow another person to access your software license or Ultra Hacks account. Inactive accounts will be deleted if the user is not logged in for 90 days.
8 . USAGE RULES; PROHIBITED CONDUCT & USES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- use of the Ultra Hacks products or shared software for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection, and privacy, and import or export control;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Ultra Hacks, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Ultra Hacks, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Ultra Hacks;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Ultra Hacks or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights; or
- Install and/or use Ultra Hacks on any computer which you do not have explicit permission to do so on;
- THIRD-PARTY SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES;
The Ultra Hacks may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users. Ultra Hacks does not endorse or make any representations regarding any such linked sites or any information or materials accessible through other linked sites. Ultra Hacks disclaims all liability relating to your use of such linked sites.
- EXPORT CONTROL.
The Ultra Hacks originates in The Netherlands and is subject to Netherlands export laws and regulations. The Ultra Hacks may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the Netherlands. In addition, the Ultra Hacks may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all Netherlands and foreign laws related to use of the Ultra Hacks and the Ultra Hacks.
- VIOLATIONS; TERMINATION
You agree that Ultra Hacks may terminate or suspend your access to the Ultra Hacks without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) Ultra Hacks’s good faith believe you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) Ultra Hacks’s determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) any type of illegal use with respect to any of the Ultra Hacks. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Ultra Hacks may have at law or in equity.
- CONSUMER RIGHTS
You may have the benefit of consumer guarantees and warranties given under statute (“Mandatory Terms”). Where any statute applies to this Agreement to give you the benefit of Mandatory Terms, and that statute does not permit Ultra Hacks to exclude or limit the application of those Mandatory Terms (or would render void any attempt to do so), then those Mandatory Terms apply to this Agreement for your benefit, and nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits those Mandatory Terms or liability for breach of them. This applies to all of the terms of this Agreement, including any terms in relation to DISCLAIMERS: NO WARRANTIES, INDEMNIFICATION: HOLD HARMLESS, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
- DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES
THE Ultra Hacks AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE Ultra Hacks ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Ultra Hacks, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Ultra Hacks AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE Ultra Hacks WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE Ultra Hacks OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE Ultra Hacks WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT OR DEVICE, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA.
- INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ultra Hacks software’s, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of the Ultra Hacks, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement. Ultra Hacks reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Ultra Hacks OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Ultra Hacks, EVEN IF R HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- All the above TOS applies to REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS also.
- You (the user), take full responsibility for your actions while using any of REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS in ultrahacks.org
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by you, Misuse of REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS on ultrahacks.org is illegal.
- Distributing client/server files of our products will result in a licensing ban without notice.
- Shared or sold REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR TOOLS ultrahacks.org are only made for your own computers.
- Do not share your license with anyone, Doing so will result in a temporary or permanent ban of your account.
- Do not attempt to reverse engineer any of these products, Doing so will result in a ban of your account.
- All of the shared or sold tools on ultrahacks.org are made only for educational purposes or checking your own security level.
- If you get caught using our tools for illegal purposes, Doing so will result in a ban of your account.
- You are only allowed to scan encrypted files on scanners we provide. If you scan your files on a distributing site it could end up in termination of your license. And
- Once the product is delivered working we do not fix any damages made by the user.
- You are not allowed to spread any file provided by ultrahack.org. You can only use them on your own computers.
- Do not use any of exploits for malicious or illegal purposes by doing so you will be banned from entering ultrahacks.org.
- You take full responsibility if you get caught using any of these exploits.
- Lifetime purchases are guaranteed until the project is still being worked on and running.
- Our Botnet’s’, RAT’s, and keyloggers are browser-logger software, it has no extension, plugin nor anything you can use to deface browser or easily carry out financial fraud.
1. The sole purpose of this tool is for you to be able to spy on your smart kids that know their way around keyloggers, your smart spouse that superseded all monitoring tools you installed on his/her PC, your smart employee, or a computer which you have authority to spy on.
- All that been said it is important to note that remote administration tools should only be used on a computer that you own and/or have right/permission to spy. Also, check your local laws to see If it’s illegally before purchasing remote administration tools.
In no circumstance shall the Developer of a remote administration tool be held liable for your illegal use of the software, or any damages caused by your use of the software. Please use it responsibly.
- By purchasing tools from Ultra Hacks(ultrahacks.org) you agree with Ultra Hacks and the software TOS. We do not accept governmental websites for DDoS service.
- We do not participate in schemes of blackmail and fraud.
- The software’s in ultrahacks.org is designed for LEGAL usage only. Using the software’s in ultrahacks.org on unauthorized computers or without users, permission is a direct violation of the Terms of Service and may lead to license suspension.
OUR PAYPAL PAYMENTS TERMS
- All sales are final and no refunds will be given.
- If payment is being made through PayPal. We have the right to hold your payment up to 30 days if the payment is being held by PayPal. Until the payment is completed and released in our wallet. Also, no refunds, claims, disputes or chargebacks are allowed.
- Once you made a successful payment on our site with PayPal we will need to manually mark the transaction as processed, once we did that we will contact you by email you will need to accept the order as received, you are not allowed to mark the transaction as unauthorized at anyway.
- Hinting or mentioning illegal usage, such as using terms like “infect”, “virus”, “slave”, “bot” will result in the instant cancelation of support and service.
By using the software in ultrahacks.org, you fully agree to the terms of service. No further notice will be displayed.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.